Schedule Your Visit:
Before Your Visit:
Be sure to download...
Fun Fact: The Kentucky Derby is the oldest continuous sporting event in the United States.
Your Field Trip Includes...
- Your choice of our age-appropriate, core-curriculum driven Education Programs.
- A Walking Tour of Churchill Downs*.
- A visit with our Resident Thoroughbred and a miniature horse at the Museum Barn*.
- A showing of The Greatest Race, our one-of-a-kind 360-degree, high-definition film.
- Two floors of interactive exhibits
- A fun learning experience!
What will a field trip Cost?
November 1st - March 14th FREE ADMISSION for all students and youth groups in Kentucky and Clark, Floyd, Harrison and Washington counties in Indiana.
March 15th - October 31st Admission is $3.50 pp (PK-5th) and $5.00 pp (6th -12th) for all students and youth groups in Kentucky and Clark, Floyd, Harrison and Washington counties in Indiana.
Chaperone Pricing: Required chaperones are free at the ratio of 1 chaperone for every 4 students for PK-3rd and 1 chaperone for every 6 students for 4th-12th. Additional chaperones are $6.00 each.
Bus Subsidy: From November 1st - March 14th, JCPS and the Louisivlle Archdiocese schools are eligible for a $70 bus subsidy. You must request the funding when you schedule your field trip.
Ready to schedule your visit?