Corporate Partnerships with the Kentucky Derby Museum
The Kentucky Derby Museum has welcomed over 1.5 million visitors from all over the world and has reached over 120,000 children with our educational programs. Our mission is to engage, educate and excite everyone about the extraordinary experience that is the Kentucky Derby; one of America’s most familiar and enduring cultural events in Thoroughbred racing. Achieving the Museum’s mission would not be possible without the support of corporations and organizations like yours.
Corporate partnerships support the Museum through in-kind and cash contributions ranging from garden planning and maintenance to funding for permanent exhibits. Corporate partnerships benefits both the organization and its employees, including free museum admission for all employees, use of the Museum for company events, customized museum tours for clients or employees, and much more. The Museum recognizes the responsibility to effectively promote the sponsor and will utilize all means of internal and external media.
Sponsor Benefits can be tailored to meet any need and may include:
- VIP Tours of the Museum
- Invitations to sponsor related openings or programs
- Complimentary or discounted daytime or evening room rentals
- Discounts in the Finish Line Gift Shop for all company employees
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum's annual fundraiser
- Logo recognition in all appropriate printed material, signage, advertising, e-communications, website, etc.
- Promotional opportunities to visitors
- Opportunities for co-promotion through earned media outlets
- Advertisement opportunities in the spring daily programs at Churchill Downs Racetrack (14,500 programs daily)
- Promotion during print and electronic media coverage of sponsored event
- Promotion and advertising possibilities on the Museum website
- Public address announcements at the Museum throughout the spring meet
- Additional benefits can be tailored to meet your companies needs
Sponsorships are available for any amount. The Kentucky Derby Museum team works with corporations and organizations to customize each opportunity as to meet the needs of both the organization and Museum.
If your organization is interested in joining the Museum in its efforts to engage, educate and excite everyone about the extraordinary experience that is the Kentucky Derby, please contact Erik Brown at (502) 637-1111 ext.226.