Sponsor the Museum
The Kentucky Derby Museum has welcomed over 1,500,000 visitors from all over the world and have touched over 120,000 children with our educational programs. Our mission is to expand public awareness, appreciation, and knowledge of the evolution and history of the Kentucky Derby; one of America’s most familiar and enduring cultural events in Thoroughbred racing.
Our mission is accomplished through
• Adult and children programming
• Changing exhibits
• Permanent exhibits
• Special events
All of these activities would not be possible without the sponsorship support of corporations and organizations.
Sponsors support the Museum through in-kind and cash contributions ranging from garden planning and maintenance to funding for permanent exhibits.
The Museum recognizes the responsibility to effectively promote the sponsor and will utilize all means of internal and external media. Sponsor benefits range from admission to the Museum to Internet advertising to complimentary facility rentals. Sponsorship benefits can be tailored to meet all needs.
- Sponsor Benefits Include:
- VIP Tours of the Museum
- Invitations to sponsor related openings or programs
- Discounted daytime or evening room rentals
- Discounts in the Finish Line Gift Shop for all company employees
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum's annual fundraiser
- Use of sponsor’s logo in all appropriate printed material
- Promotional opportunities to visitors
- Advertisement in the spring daily programs at Churchill Downs (14,500 programs daily)
- Promotion during print and electronic media coverage of sponsored event
- Promotion and advertising possibilities on the Museum website
- Public address announcements at the Museum throughout the spring meet
Sponsorships range from $2,000-$200,000. The KDM sponsorship team works with corporations and organizations to customize each opportunity as to meet the needs of both the corporation and Museum.
If your corporation or organization is interested in joining the Museum in its efforts to promote education, fun and Thoroughbred racing, please contact Sherry Crose at firstname.lastname@example.org .