Kentucky Derby Museum Membership
The Kentucky Derby Museum invites you to join in the thrill and excitement with us where every day is Derby day!
Membership to the Kentucky Derby Museum contributes to preserving the history and presenting the passion that makes up the Thoroughbred industry and the Kentucky Derby. In addition, it aids the 501(c)3 non-profit to promote the Museum’s mission to engage, educate, and excite everyone about the extraordinary experience that is the Kentucky Derby!
Your involvement will directly impact the expansion of the public's awareness, appreciation and understanding of the evolution and meaning of the industry and Kentucky Derby. Your Membership will also support the education department which offers free educational programs to all public and parochial schools within the states of Kentucky and Indiana. These programs are both in the Museum and also through outreach where the education team travels the state to bring essential classes into their schools. Through these programs, students learn about the economics, history and significance of the Thoroughbred industry and the Kentucky Derby.
Without the vital funding of our Members, we would not be able to continue this vision.
To start your Membership, see below or contact Carla Grego by e-mail or call (502) 992-5905.
Each category offers a wide array of options and benefits for membership. Simply choose the category that best suits your preferred level of participation.
Benefits available to all members:
- Free admission to the Kentucky Derby Museum.
- Complimentary guest passes.
- Complimentary use of the Kentucky Derby Museum's box seats at Churchill Downs Racetrack for the Spring and Fall race meets.
- Utilization of the Kentucky Derby Museum's Turf Club membership and reserve seating in that area for the Spring and Fall race meets (Additional fees apply).
- Special advance notice and invitations to Museum sponsored events and exhibits.
- Discounts in the Derby Cafe Express and Gift Shop.
- Members' names posted in the front lobby of the Museum.
- Membership Mornings - informative and entertaining presentations and events
Did you know? Museum Members also receive free admission to Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Farm and National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. Present your Kentucky Derby Museum Membership Card to receive free general admission.
Additional benefits for higher membership levels:
- Discounts on Museum rentals for your own private events.
- Complimentary Gift Memberships.
- Additional complimentary guest passes.
Memberships Make Great Gifts
Give the gift of Membership! Share the sights and sounds of one of state's proudest moments, the Kentucky Derby! Memberships in the Kentucky Derby Museum make wonderful gifts for family, friends, clients and colleagues. Gift Memberships are available in all levels and are included with certain levels of Memberships. The recipient will receive a personalized notification letter and a Membership packet. Fill out the appropriate Membership Application above and help spread the Kentucky Derby experience!