Being the home of the Kentucky Derby is undeniably Louisville’s claim to fame as an incentive for a place that people want to visit. And, while we know that the Derby is a pretty great reason, there are a multitude of other events, attractions, bourbon, food and just plain fun, that should have a visit to Louisville at the top of your travel plans. And if these aren’t enough, TripAdvisor just named Louisville a TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award for being a Top 10 U.S. Destination on the Rise. The Museum is conveniently located just minutes from the Louisville International Airport (SDF) and downtown Louisville, home of Museum Row on Main. From historic Churchill Downs Racetrack at our doorstep to the shopping, dining and nightlife of Louisville, the region’s best will be within arm’s reach.
Use the links below to find more information about Louisville, Kentucky, surrounding Horse Farms, distilleries and more to craft your one of kind visit:
- Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Louisville Visitor Center
- Request a Visitor Guide to Louisville, Kentucky
- Kentucky Tourism
- Hotel & Ticket Packages
- Kentucky Derby
- Churchill Downs Racetrack
- Museum Row on Main
- Mint Julep Tours
- Urban Bourbon Trail
- National Historic Landmarks of Louisville
- Formé Millinery Hat Shop
- LouLift: A FREE TARC bus ride that goes all around downtown and picks up/drops off right on Churchill Downs property. Learn more!