When you celebrate your special day at the Kentucky Derby Museum you add a piece of your own family history to ours. The cherished treasures of the first Saturday in May. The legends in horseracing. The traditions, the pageantry, and history. The silks and saddles ridden to victory.
From the classic elegance of The Great Hall to the contemporary charm of our café and new outdoor terrace, our venue spaces provide the perfect blend of modern amenities and Kentucky tradition. Indoor and covered outdoor spaces offer versatile layout options that can be tailored to fit your unique style, with a rich array of add-on experiences – including a walking tour of Churchill Downs and an appearance by the Official Derby Bugler – to make your wedding as memorable for your guests as it is for you.
Amenities may include
- Unique indoor and outdoor spaces accommodating up to 2,000 people
- On-site Event Host with personalized service
- One stop source for all your rental needs including catering, décor, AV, set-up, clean-up dance-floor, bugler, bourbon tastings and more
- Private exhibition experience
- Guided Tours - Let our experienced and knowledgeable guides give your guests a private tour of Historic Churchill Downs Racetrack
- Custom Gift Selection - The Museum Gift Shop will be happy to create a custom gift package for your guests! Check out our Corporate and Event Gift options.
To schedule a site visit or for more information:
Director of Sales and Events